This is an old article from 2011. I was a kid. I learned a lot since then, so please do think twice when taking advice from me as a kid.
Latest changes in Zombiehunt:
- “Mutated Zombie” graphics were redone (by Burning Peanut)
- “Normal Zombie” got a Walk-Cycle (also by Burning Peanut)
- The scene gets darker the longer the player survives (In the end only a few spots are lit, this makes the game a bit more interesting).
- Color depth set back from 32 bit to 16 bit because of performance issues when using transparency. The problem is that Win7 & Vista change their visual style to “Basic” in 16 bit…
- Changed the high-score-“server” since I got a new domain which the Zombiehunt homepage is on now (zombiehunt.squareys.de).
- Zombiehunt homepage got a possibility to change the account password (still pretty buggy so I’ll have to fix that before the release).
This post was imported from tumblr